2013年9月5日 星期四

Overview of foundation concealer powder Foundation

The Conclusion
Not my personal favorite foundation concealer powder mineral makeup, however it is going to do inside a pinch.
Manufacturer's Site
Pros
Good cost point
Great deal for that cost
Simple to match shade should you already put on Mary Kay foundation
Cons
Did not give much coverage
Very powdery
Consists of the parable group
Primary component is talc and corn starch
No SPF listed
Description
Manufacturer - Mary Kay Corporation
Could be bought online or using a Mary Kay Representative
Obtainable in 6 shades
Recommended Cost - $18
Guide Review - Overview of Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation
After trying numerous levels of different mineral makeup lines, I had been informed with readers that Mary Kay also offers a foundation concealer powder. My mother-in-law loves Mary Kay items, however I had not attempted them, and so I made the decision to make contact with their corporate office and ask for an example.
After I received the makeup I had been surprised to determine how large the container was, in comparison towards the value. You clearly get an excellent quantity of makeup for the buck using their minerals foundation. But size is not everything, and so I needed to test how good the minerals labored. I wasn't very impressed with my primary test application. The powder appeared very light and, well, powdery. It had been similar to using a loose setting powder to my skin with no foundation underneath. This motivated me to seize this area and browse the elements. The very first two elements were talc and corn starch, then further lower their email list I discovered Propel parable with no apparent SPF.

Despite the fact that the Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation had struck by helping cover their around the initial application, I still did another application test later. The 2nd application was just as disappointing. There is insufficient coverage for doing things underneath the eyes or on blemishes, the powder was too "powdery" and created a cloud of minerals in mid-air, and my overall look looked less damp and abnormal rather than even and natural. The end result is which I would make use of the Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation basically went from my other minerals, but because a day to day makeup it simply does not endure. Possibly it may be used like a good setting concealer powder for foundation, but apart from that I would not waist my money.

沒有留言:

張貼留言