2013年11月27日 星期三

The Secret of Beauty

Last Monday Lily capured the attention of many colleagues in our company because of a pair of unique earrings, which were designed to double heart. She told us it was made from zinc alloy so that it did look good-quality. The female colleagues envied such a Double Heart Earrings apparently. However, when they ask how much it was, she said it was only US$1.29, which made us feel really worthy. She also told us that it was found on banggood website, suddenly arousing our interest.
  
  I came back home to search for some glowing earrings on the website the colleague recommended to us. After selecting for a while, I had my eyes on the Christmas Bow Tie Earrings. They had different colors for us to choose. I liked the sliver one more than the golden one. They were designed to a big round green bow and on the center of it there was a red tie, which made the comparison of two kinds of color very clear. What was more beckoning, the rhinestone was set on the top of the earring, easy to catch the eyes of others. I could imagine the beautiful appearance when wearing it on my ears, so I decided to purchase it.

  This Monday I could’t wait to wear it to go to work. Without doubt, I became the focus of the colleagues especially the female. I was grateful to Lily for recommending the jewelry from banggood website. She also said the Christmas Bow Tie Earrings was no less beautiful than her Double Heart Earrings, which pleased me to some extent. Enjoying the praise of colleagues, I thought I had went through a wonderful shopping experience before Christmas.


  Some delicate jewelry can add great charm for women. This is why they tend to wear ornaments such as necklaces, earrings, watches and so on. Wearing earrings has becoming more and more popular among not only women but also men. Would you like to make youself more attractive in this coming winter? What are you waiting for? Get a move on!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言