2013年12月24日 星期二

Special Vibrator: Waterproof Rabbit Vibrator

Recently, rabbit has been used many times when we mention some sexy toy. You may ask what the meaning of rabbit is when it is used in sexy toy. Actually it is very simple. The designer creates two points to press down your vagina on the vibrator for women when the vibrator is shaking. Just like the ears of rabbit, so it called rabbit when there two massage points. Last night I tried a new product which is called waterproof rabbit vibrator. It is more useful than I thought, because it is a waterproof vibrator. I can use it in the bathtub and not afraid it wills fritz out once touching the water.

Maybe you have never used this kind of vibrator. Here I strongly recommend this vibrator to you. This water proof rabbit vibrator is 100% waterproof and powerful. This water proof rabbit vibrator can bring you strong vibrating stimulation. I am sure that this female vibrator must be your favorite. Special rabbit design will make you like it more. Take this water proof rabbit vibrator home and enjoy your happy life. Now most of the sexy toy products are sold very well, so about using the toy of sexy, I have some tips for women. All items are brand new, but we still strongly advise you to wash or clean the item before wearing or using it for health reasons. Wash product thoroughly before and after each use. That will be more safe after you enjoying the feeling by using this.
 
The vibrator for female can use it before you have sex. They call this: foreplay. It can let you enjoy the sex more than ever. I think if I use this water proof rabbit vibrator, my husband and I will enjoy the sex very much. We will get vicarious pleasure by using this kind of vibrator. The vibrator brings me a lot of happy feelings before love making and then my response also raises my husband feelings. So, I will never regret to have one kind of this vibrator.


沒有留言:

張貼留言