2014年2月17日 星期一

Different Style of Bracelets Bought on My Journey

Each time when I have a trip, I am used to collecting different style of bracelets on my journey. The Ladies Gold Bracelet and the Multicolor Ethnic Bracelet are my favorite darlings among all of the bracelets in my casket. Collecting bracelets is my habit for a long time. Would you like to listen to the relevant experience about the two bracelets?

  I came cross the Ladies Gold Bracelet on my trip to Paris. When I was hanging out on the street, a shining bracelet captured my attention suddenly. Its luster is bright enough to make me stare it for a few seconds. I began to observe it carefully. It was consisted of by many golden links, looking a little gorgeous but graceful. To my surprise, I found it cheap when asking the assistant. At that time I felt the things in Paris were of good quality and reasonable price. Wearing it on my wrist and Walking on the street, I thought I was as elegant as French.

  As for the Multicolor Ethnic Bracelet, it is bought on my trip to Tibet in China. You can find it is national style. In Tibet, a majority of people has faithful belief to the Buddhism, who has left deep impression in my mind. Before I left there, a local friend gave me the Multicolor Ethnic Bracelet as a souvenir. I felt grateful but I stuck to paying money to him because he maintained his life by selling all kinds of bracelets. I appreciated the silver metal and multicolor beads. They seemed a little artistic and this was just the style I liked.


  Although I have so many ornaments in my room, what I wear most frequently is these two items: the Ladies Gold Bracelet and the Multicolor Ethnic Bracelet. They are not the ordinary jewelry for me because they remember some special stories about my trips. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言