2014年2月19日 星期三

Meaningful Jewelry: the Evidence of Love in Youth

Maybe many people choose to love a person after long-time considering because they are afraid of hurt and failure. When I was young, I had ever thought like this. However, when I realized the youth was so short that I had to catch it quickly and do something I desired to achieve, I made up my mind to break the thought. Therefore, I fell in love with a boy, who was chasing me at that time. Although he has several shortcomings, he took good care of me, giving me enough warmth. Till now, I still could remember his appearance as he was engraved on my heart deeply.

  There were two tokens between us- the Stainless Steel Men Ring and the Crystal Bangle Bracelet. They are given to each other by us. On his birthday, I gave the Stainless Steel Men Ring to him as birthday present, which satisfied him very much. He said he appreciated the pictures engraved on the surface of the ring especially the cross for the reason that he believed in Christ. That was the first time I bought an ornament for a man.

  When it came to the Crystal Bangle Bracelet, it could be acclaimed as my favorite jewelry though I had many other ornaments. It was made of alloy electroplating three layers of 18 K gold, so it was really hard to be out of shape or fade. The blue gem set in the center of the ring looked luxury with shiny rhinestones. That day he wore it on my wrist, saying that how fair my hand skin was! I was a little shy and kept silent for a while. All those details still could recalled me the past love story.


  It was a pity that we didn’t get together at last, but the beautiful memory had been my value treasure of life. It is possible that many love story can’t succeed ultimately. Nevertheless, we only have one youth! Why not attempt to experience love bravely? When we are turning old, we don’t have another chance to own such pure love like young people. I would keep my Crystal Bangle Bracelet continually for it is the evidence of my love in youth. No matter how it is at last, the process is so wonderful. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言