2014年2月20日 星期四

Turquoise Necklace Earrings Set for My Mother in Return

 I always have a thought: when I receive the first salary from my company, I want to buy a set of jewelry for my mother. During the process of my growing up, my mother plays an important role for the reason that she taught me how to withstand all kinds of failure. More to the point, she often encourages me to pursue for my dream. Without her, I wouldn’t be such an optimistic girl.

  I have planned this idea from so long ago. Now I have my own salary, meaning that I can be independent by myself in the society. To express my thanks and love for her, I hunter for a superior jewelry set in return. After careful comparison, I selected the Turquoise Necklace Earrings Set as the meaningful present.

  First of all, this green color was suitable for my mother’s age, which seemed to convey a mature and noble feeling. It was made of turquoise from Tibetan, looking full of national atmosphere. It was the vintage feeling that caused my interest because my mother also appreciated this style.

  My mother was an exquisite woman who was good at dressing up. She said we should leave a good impression on others as image was of great importance. Of course, my mother was an ideal idol in my mind because she kept perfect not only in appearance but also in spirit. She made me realize that it was not awesome for a woman to get old gradually. A woman who was really refined could even be more beautiful when she was old than she was young.

  I could imagine how elegant my mother was when she wore the Turquoise Necklace Earrings Set. She warmed my heart and showed me a perfect woman. I should learn from her in the rest life because I have been an adult. Learning how to beautify ourselves internally and externally is a significant homework in a woman’s life.


沒有留言:

張貼留言